Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

So once again I have been a bad blogger and haven't posted anything in awhile. I was so excited to get my blog up and running and create a TpT store and then all of it had to come to a halt. I had a rough end of the school year and a very busy summer trying to recover from having my baby girl. I had a lot of complications and it took me awhile to get back to my normal self. I am finally starting to feel like I have work and being a mommy under control. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to create much or blog lately. Thank goodness there are so many awesome bloggers out there who have brilliant ideas and activities that I can purchase and download to use in my classroom while I am slacking. Since Halloween is approaching I thought that I would post a HALLOWEEN FREEBIE!!! I Hope you enjoy! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

I also wanted to post some pics of my sweet, sweet, angel Adley Lynn Huber. She is my little miracle! <3


1 comments:

Co-Kindering said...

Hello- I am your newest follower! What a precious baby you have! Congratulations! I am looking forward to following you. I would love for you to stop over to my blog sometime :)

Post a Comment