Friday, June 1, 2012

Book Labels

Summer is finally here and I still find myself spending the majority of the day doing school stuff. I am taking two graduate courses right now that are keeping me pretty busy. It hasn't been that nice outside the past couple of days so I have been working in my classroom. I was sorting through my books and decided I needed some new labels. This is what I came up with so far. I am planning on putting these book labels in plastic name tag pouches (the cheapo ones that you can get at Walmart). I haven't tested them out yet so I hope that they are the right size. I will make some more labels later but I need to take a break because my house needs cleaned. Hopefully these are useful to someone other than just myself. :-) Book Labels

0 comments:

Post a Comment